RETIREMENT PLANNING STRATEGIES
It’s easy to set your retirement contribution percentage on autopilot and forget about it. At Kletschke Wealth Management Group, we believe planning for retirement shouldn’t be a one-and-done topic of conversation, but something that deserves a comprehensive, experienced approach throughout your lifetime!
If you are still working, our goal is to develop a plan to get you to retirement, but it doesn’t end there. We dig in further, asking questions such as:
- What do you envision for your retirement?
- What might it cost to get there?
- How can your investment plan help support you?
- What other income streams might be available to help?
- When do you begin Social Security?
And if you are already retired, we will ask:
Whether you are early in your career, transitioning to retirement, or in retirement, let us help you define the details!
- What might your healthcare costs look like the future?
- Is your home set up appropriately as you age?
- Who will step in to help you with your affairs when you need it?
- How will your withdrawal rate impact your ability to have your portfolio last you your lifetime?